heicko e-Smart Home hub as a wireless connector for up to 16 different sensors, such as eSH-S1D (window and door sensor) or eSH-S1M (motion sensor).
Connected to the wireless network of your router the control of the hub is done by the e-Smart Home app (free) for Android or IOS.
If a sensor detects a movement or a window / door being opened, you will receive a message on your smartphone / tablet. Other functions can also be triggered in the app (through command chains). For example, the motion sensor switches on the light or activates the e-Smart Home socket. A high number of possible scenarios makes life more comfortable and increases the security level (alarm function) in your accommodation.
• WLAN-standard: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz)
• Signal reception: WLAN / 3G / 4G
• Operation voltage: 5 V DC, Micro USB
• Power adapter: 230 V AC / 50 Hz – USB 5 V / 1 A
• Standby-Power: ≤ 1.1 W
• Radio frequency: 433.92 MHz
• RF receiving sensitivity: -110 dB
• Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 28 mm
• Powered by: BroadLink
Scope of supply:
• e-Smart Home Hub
• Adapter cable with micro-USB plug included
• Double sided adhesive tape
• Quick guide