Electric shading and darkening blinds with an exceptionally quick tubular motor (item no. ERF1040-06-38) with built-in receiver, including wall and ceiling brackets.
- Motorized blind, for the interior shading of windows, doors and glass elements with premounted tubular motor with built-in receiver by heicko.
- The fabric is either light-transmitting (Fabric opening rate 3-5%) or opaque
(Fabric opening rate 0%) material. From light to full anti-dazzle or glare /sun protection.
- It is washable and hardly inflammable.
- The tubular motor (ERF1040-06-38) is particularly constructed for blinds.
With a speed of 28 rotations per minute (rpm) it is very fast and suitable
for long blinds up to 7 m.
- With a torque of 6 Nm (approx. 14 kg) the motor owns enough strength
to move several blinds at the same time due to joint brackets.
- The included solid metal brackets are coated in the colour "champagne".
The same coloured caps allow a concealed wall or ceiling assembly.
- The technology used in the tubular motors with built-in receiver has already
proved itself millions of times which guarantees a long life time of the
- The control of the blinds occurs at the touch of a button of the emitter
or via APP, therefore no unpleasant chain drive is needed.