HOME > Electric Blinds > Venetian blinds > Description Venetian Blinds
Motorized / automated Venetian blinds
Electric blinds with a tubular motor (ERF1040-13) with built-in receiver, including wall and ceiling brackets.
Function and assembly:
Thanks to strong rechargeable DC or AC tubular motors with built-in receivers also heavy Venetian blinds can be operated by emitters. Several blinds can be controlled with an emitter, single or group functions are available as well as the use of timer functions (dependant on the emitter). All individual functions can be implemented with your smartphone or tablet and the free heicko e-Smart Home APP for Android and IOS as well as the heicko Gateway (item no. eSH-RMP – tubular motor driver heicko-G1)
The unpleasant chain drives of conventional blinds as well as the strangulation danger for playing children do no longer exist due to automation.
Wall and ceiling assembly:
The housing is mounted onto the wall or ceiling by brackets.
In the standard version the tubular motor ERF1040-13 is premounted in the shaft of the blind. The rotation direction of the motor is controlled through the emitter, up to 3 limits can be set.
Scope of supply:
• 1x Venetian blind, housing in the same colour as the slats
• 1x 1-channel hand-held emitter
• 1x Preassembled tubular motor (Item no.: ERF1040-13)
• 2x Wall and ceiling brackets (from 1,8 m length, 3 pieces)
• Instructions for the installation of the blind, operation manual for the
tubular motor with built-in receiver
• Various heicko emitters: HR120026A, HR120028A, HR120029A,
HR120030A, HR120032WA, HR120038A
• Cover blind in the colour of the slats for ceiling assembly
• Solar panel (for ERSDC1040-05 or charger HR1200LA-16.8)
a) The indicated measurements refer to the total width of the blind. The slats are approx 0.5 cm smaller.
b) Maximum size 240 x 300 cm