Battery operated tools, such as cordless screwdrivers or cordless saws have been in daily use for many craftsmen for years, as well as smartphones in which the lithium batteries have been used. So why not the roller shutter and blinds? The DC tubular motor actually offers ideal conditions, because the motors usually runs only 1-2 times a day and consumes relatively little power, the installation is quick and without the annoying laying of cables. In addition, there is no need for a qualified electrician during installation.
The new HRSDC series from heicko allows a charge-free use of tubular motors over several months, thanks to the integrated 3200 mAh lithium batteries. If the battery is almost empty, the LED, that can be installed in the roller shutter box, lights up red and indicates that charging is required. After a few hours, the batteries are full again and the LED indicator lights up green. At rest, however, nothing lights, so that it does not disturb, e.g. in bedrooms.
The rechargeable batteries in the tubular motor can be charged with a solar panel, a stand-alone solution, powered by solar power.
With 13 Nm (about 29 kg maximum weight) almost all conventional roller shutters can be easily retrofitted, which is a nicer and usually stronger solution to commercially available electric belt winder. The fast assembly is favored by a clippable motor head (also suitable for many Somfy brackets). Alternatively, with an adapter, the clippable motor head can be changed into a motor head with square shaft in the event that an existing bracket is to be used again in an old building.
The control possibilities of the motors are as varied as the motor itself. Thanks to the built-in receiver, various emitters are available. From a simple 5-channel emitter, via 5-channel emitter with timer, to control via APP on tablet or smartphone.
• Easy and inexpensive installation, ideal for renovation purposes. No cables
required for an electrical installation
• Charging with a 12.6 V charger or by solar radiation via solar panel (stand-
• Charging socket with LED (displays charging status of the battery)
• Quick installation due to clippable motor head (suitable to many Somfy
brackets). Alternatively available with adapter for existing brackets with
• Easy operation via emitter with or without timer function. The motor can be
integrated into heicko Smart Home systems (everHome and Broadlink
Scope of supply:
• Electronic tubular motor
• Pre-assembled adapter-kit
• German manual and assembly instructions (other languages on request)
• Mini emitter with 5 channels (item no. HR120038C),
Emitter with 15 channels (item no. HD15B),
Emitter with timer function and 5 channels (item no. HD05BT),
Wall / hand-held emitter with 1 channel (item no. HR120033WA)
• Solar panel item no. HR1200-LA-SOLAR & HR1200-LA-SOLAR2
• Adapter for tubular motors with clipable motor head (item no. HRV1300C10)
• everHome Cloud Box 3.0 "heicko Edition" (Item no. eSH-RMP-EH) or
BroadLink Gateway (Item no. eSH-RMP)